Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
3M Tegaderm Non-Adherent Contact Layer, 8" x 10" (5644)
3M™ Tegaderm™ Non-Adherent Contact Layer, 8 inch x 10 inch,
- Easy on patients – Protects the wound bed, without sticking, minimizing pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Supports healing – Maintains optimal moisture levels needed for healing tissue.
- Versatile - Can be used on both partial and full thickness woundssily cut to size.
- Indicated for both partial and full thickness wounds
- Easily cut to size
3M™ Tegaderm™ Non-Adherent Contact Layer protects the wound bed while reducing pain of dressing changes.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Non Adherent Contact Layer protects the wound bed, without sticking, minimizing pain during dressing changes and removal. A woven, nylon fabric with sealed edges that is non adherent, non irritating and hypoallergenic. The wound contact material is placed over the wound and under gauze or other absorbent dressing.
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Clean closed surgical incisions
- Superficial and partial-thickness burns
- Donor sites
- Graft fixation sites
- Skin tears
- Traumatic and chronic wounds
- Dermatologic lesions