Carex Textured Wall Grab Bar, 16".
Significantly improve your bathroom safety and independence with the Carex Textured Wall Grab Bar. Bathroom grab bars provide additional security when using a commode or bathing. The bathroom safety bar is made of heavy-duty, durable steel tubing for a reliable source of support. It features a beautiful diamond-knurled texture for extra gripping. The tub safety bar is available in 12", 16", 18", 24", and 32" sizes. Professional installation is recommended.
- Made of durable, heavy-duty steel. Bathtub safety bars offer an additional level of support. They help those with issues sitting or standing. The shower safety handle is made of rust-resistant steel guaranteed to last.
- Available in 12", 16", 18", 24", and 32" length. Smaller shower safety bars offer a compact and subtle source of support. Larger bathtub grab bars are excellent for those in need of a more significant support surface.
- Diamond-knurled texture for gripping. The shower support bar's diamond-knurled texture keeps your hand from slipping, an essential feature when being used in the shower or tub.
- Secures to any wall via steel wood screws. For anyone in need of a strong support surface, the bathtub safety handle is ideal. It securely screws into the wall for a tight and reliable source of support.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. Bathroom safety grab bars offer stability when transitioning in and out of the shower. The stainless steel grab bar can be installed vertically and horizontally with no risk of rust or corrosion from water.
- Professional installation recommended. Because screws are required for installation, we do recommend hiring a professional to install. If this is not a possibility, we recommend our suction cup grab bars.
Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 16": 1.5" x 16" x 1.25"
Material: Textured Steel
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.