Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Assura AC closed pouch, Maxi (8-1/2"), Yellow Coupling (14329)
Assura AC is a 2-piece appliance with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece in a unique combination of security and flexibility.
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement and making Assura AC comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Assura AC closed pouch is available with standard or extended wear adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat and convex light barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura AC spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura AC closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool
- Body-friendly shape - the shape of the pouch is anatomically designed, making It'screet and comfortable to wear
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura AC closed pouch is available with convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and delicate pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
Pouch Size: Maxi (8-1/2" / 500 mL)
Coupling Size: Yellow