Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Assura Original 1-Piece Drainable, Pouch Size Midi (9-3/4"), Blue Coupling, Opaque (12529)
Assura® 1-piece drainable, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
Assura 1-piece drainable pouches are available with flat or convex barriers. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Clamp - several clamps are provided in each box of pouches, giving a closure system that is both secure and easy to clean.
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or a dip in the pool.
- Odor-proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odor-proof
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with convexity, designed to accommodate a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is retracted, or located in a deep skin fold or scar. It applies moderate to high pressure on the skin around the stoma to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
Pouch Size: Midi (9 3/4" / 400 mL)
Outlet type: Clamp