rive Medical Aluminum Shower Chair and Commode with Casters.
This lightweight portable shower chair commode with casters by Drive Medical is packed with features to ensure a pleasant and comfortable bathing experience. One of the greatest benefits is the ultra comfort padded seat, featuring an open front design making personal hygiene easy and convenient. When the shower chair is not in use the back and 12 qt. commode bucket can be removed without tools making cleaning and storage simple.
The frame is manufactured with lightweight rust resistant anodized aluminum able to withstand a 300 lb weight capacity. Easy to operate this shower chair commode comes equipped with 3 non skid casters making transfer too an from any bathroom safe and secure.
- Easy-to-assemble frame
- Padded, open front, vinyl toilet seat
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- 3" non-skid, rust resistant, swivel casters (2 rear locking)
- Brass push button allows for easy assembly
- Removable, tool-free back
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes with removable 12 qt commode bucket and cover
- Carton Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
- Height: 21"
- Seat Dimensions: 16" (W) x 16" (D)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width: 18" between arms and 21.5" Outside
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.