Drive Medical Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair.
Detachable Full Arm, Silver Vein, Swing-Away Elevating Legrests, 20" Seat Width.
Features and Benefits:
- Powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters, adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Plastic foot plates with heel loops on footrests
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Back Height: 16"
Carton Shipping Weight: 48 lbs | 49 lbs | 50 lbs
Length with Riggings: 42"
Product Weight with 16 Seat: 40 lbs
Product Weight with 20 Seat: 42 lbs
Product Weight with 18 Seat: 41 lbs
Seat Depth: 16"
Seat To Floor Height: 17.5" - 19.5"
Warranty: Limited 3 Years
Weight Limit with 16 Seat: 250 lbs
Weight Limit with 18 Seat: 300 lbs
Weight Limit with 20 Seat: 350 lbs
Width Closed: 12.5"
Width Open: 24" | 26" | 28"
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.