500 Watt With 2 Trays, Stainless Steel.
The improved technique for dry heat sterilization in the shortest possible time. Sterilizes instruments, needles syringes, dressings at 320 - 360° F (160 - 180° C). Sharp instruments remain sharp; no steam or moisture to corrode the finest edge. Exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system is burn-out proof. 115V AC. UL/CSA listed.
*The Best Method for Sharp Instruments
Dry Heat Sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Plus, they can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complelement to an autoclave.
Unlike wet heat methods, Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning.
*Safe - Simple to Operate
Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Also, they have automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy practice.
Stainless steel construction means no rust.
SPORE TEST STRIPS The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend the sterilizer be tested weekly. For Dry Heat Sterilizers, use Bacillus Atrophaeus spore test strips.
One (1) year warranty on Sterlizer.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.