MPM Medical DryMax Blue Super Absorbent Dressing with Waterproof Layer, 6" x 6" Border with 4" x 4.5" Pad.
Super Absorbent with an Acrylic Adhesive Border
Fluid Management for Exuding Wounds.
Wet wounds have always been a real problem for patients and nurses. Traditional dressings and foam dressings may cause maceration and leakage when used on wet wounds.
MPM DryMax Blue is a thin, sterile, superabsorbent single-use dressing, indicated for use on exuding wounds such as different chronic wounds, legs ulcers, pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers.
MPM DryMax Blue absorbs wound fluid and retains it in the superabsorbent core. The vertical absorption and retention capacity prevents maceration on the wound edges. Bacteria from the wound exudate are absorbed into the core of the product.
MPM DryMax Blue can be used under compression and due to its absorption and retention capacity, it reduces the number of dressing changes compared to traditional products. This reduces treatment costs and improves the quality of the life for the patients.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.