Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Sheepskin Ranch Double Medical Sheepskin (105)
Sheepskin Ranch Double Medical Sheepskin.
- Two natural shaped skins sown together, coverage from head to toe average 6' long and 2.5' wide at the widest part.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Decubitus Ulcers (bed sores) have three main causes: pressure, friction and moisture. 100% Genuine medical sheepskin from Sheepskin Ranch helps prevent all types of bedsores by:
- reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
One Sheepskin used as a bed pad can support the back, shoulders, and thighs. Small sections added under heels and elbows are beneficial with long term patients. Best results are obtained when the patient is placed directly on the wool of the sheepskin with no other textile material intervening.
- Resilient and springy to evenly distribuite patient weight and relieve pressure point
- Absorbs and recirculates moisture and perspiration into the air
- Contains natural lanolin whicih soothes and aids in healing when in direct contact with the skin
- Machine washable and dryable
- Remains soft and pliable after repeated laundering
- Resists build-up and conductdion of static electricity and naturally flame resistant
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter