Standers 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch.
2-IN-1: Prevents nighttime falls and falls while transferring from bed
COLLAPSIBLE: Rail pivots downward 180° when not in use
CLEARANCE: Requires 15″ below the bottom of the mattress to collapse
REVERSIBLE: Can be placed on either side of the bed
SAFETY STRAP: Secures to bed frame with included safety strap
ORGANIZER POUCH: Padded bumper pad with storage pockets
BED TYPES: Works with traditional beds with mattresses 10″-19″ thick
COMPATIBILITY: Not intended for use on adjustable beds
The Ultimate Fall Prevention Rail
The 30 inch Safety Bed Rail & Pouch from Stander provides full protection from nighttime falls. its 30 inch wide frame is ideal for keeping your loved one in bed, even during those restless nights. Don’t trust your health with just any plastic bed rail. The powder-coated steel 30 inch Safety Rail will provide the ultimate protection you need at night.
UP TO 300 POUNDS - Strong and Durable
The 30" Safety Bed Rail & Pouch can be installed on most traditional beds, from a twin to a California king.
180° PIVOTS DOWN - Folding
The 30 inch Safety Bed Rail pivots downward a full 180° to make it easy to make the bed and change the linens. Just by pulling the pins your bed rail is completely out of the way.
4 POCKETS - Organizer Pouch
The 30 inch Safety Bed Rail comes with the option of having an organizer pouch that not only provides a convenient location for personal items, but also protects against entrapment.
What's in the Box?
- The 30" Safety Bed Rail comes ready to be assembled with these pieces:
- Main frame, Padded pouch, L-tubes (2), Center bar, Safety Strap, Hardware & wrench
- Width of Rail: 30"
- Fits mattress thickness of: 10" – 19"
- Height of Rail: 23" high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3"
- Weight of Product: 12 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any traditional bed with included safety strap; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Assembles with included hardware and Allen wrench
- Package Dimensions: 35" x 22" x 1.75"
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.