Standers Mobility Rail.
SWING-OUT ARM: Pivots outward to easily transfer from bed
ADJUSTABLE LEGS: Provides added stability when standing up
CUSHION HANDLE: Comfortable ergonomic grip to prevent falls
ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage space for handy items
NON-SLIP GRIPS: Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame
BED TYPES: Works with traditional beds with mattresses 8"-18" thick
COMPATIBILITY: Not intended for use on adjustable beds
Swing-out Arm for Easy Transfers
Getting out of bed just got easier with the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander. The unique swing-out mobility arm is perfect for anyone that has to transfer out of bed to a wheelchair or walker. The swing-out arm will move with you as you get out of bed and will give you a sturdy hand to hold on to every step of the way.
UP TO 300 POUNDS - Strong and Durable
The Mobility Rail can be installed on most traditional beds. It also works with platform beds with slats running length wise from top to bottom and beds with slats running width wise with gaps between slats that are 5" or less.
4 POUCHES - Stay Organized
The Mobility BedRail comes with this attractive organizer pouch. You can easily store your remote, book, medication, or anything else that you need close by.
180° PIVOTS - Swing-out Arm
The swing out arm pivots 180° degrees and swings out 19 inches past the bed for additional help. Especially useful when transferring in and out of a wheelchair. This arm can be placed on either side of the rail during assembly and can be used to move away from the bed (lift and step).
21-24" HEIGHT - Adjustable
Height Adjustment from floor to top of handle: 21"-24".
Height Adjustment from mattress base to top of Handle: 17.5"-22.5".
Rail Width: 19".
Height Range from Floor to Horizontal Support Structure: 13.5"-21.5"
What’s in the Box?
- The Mobility Rail comes ready to be assembled with these pieces:
- Main handle & swing-out arm, Organizer pouch, L-tubes (2), Safety strap
- Height adjustment from ?oor to top of handle: 31"- 44"
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5" – 22.5"
- Fits mattress thickness of: 8" – 18"
- Bed Types: Attaches to most traditional beds with safety strap; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- Rail width: 18"
- Height range from the ?oor to horizontal support structure under – mattress: 13.5"- 21.5"
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20"
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19" away from bed
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ?nish
- Fits Mattress Size Of: 8" – 18"
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.