REFUND POLICY FOR PPE PRODUCTS
To protect the safety of all of our customers, we are unable to accept any returns or issue any refunds on these products. All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) products are final sale.
Did you order the wrong product? Or did you need exchange the product that you ordered? Whatever the reason, if you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, we can help you set up a return within 15 days of receipt.
Please make sure that your return meets the following criteria:
- All items must be returned within 15 days of receipt of the merchandise.
- To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
- Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.
If you are unsure if your item is returnable, please contact us and a Customer Care Representative will be happy to help you make that determination.
Restocking and Shipping Fees
If you meet all of the above criteria, you will need to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number. To obtain an RMA number, please contact us via email at info@MedicalSuppliesFast.com. All product returns are subject to a 25% restock fee. Any product returns for items valued at less than $30.00 is subject to a minimum $10 return fee per item. Once your request is approved, we will email you the RMA number, return address and any other important information.
Issuance of a RMA number does not guarantee a refund. The refund is dependent on confirmed receipt/review and acceptance of RMA product. Once your return is delivered to us and passes inspection, we will refund your purchase back to the original method of payment within 30 days.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Actual shipping charge will apply if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible.
We recommend that you send the package back to us via UPS or FEDEX and insure the full amount of the merchandise in the event your return is lost or damaged. We are not responsible for lost/missing/damaged packages.
In addition, orders that were paid for by credit card, debit card, or PayPal may be subject to a non-recoverable 5% processing fee that was assessed by the payment processor when your transaction was processed.
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day. Orders that are cancelled after they have been processed are subject to our return policy.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order. If orders were paid for by credit card, debit card, or PayPal there may be a non-recoverable 5% processing fee that is assessed by the credit card company for transactions that have been processed.
All emails are answered as quickly as possible during normal business hours.