3M™ Nexcare™ Cushioned Waterproof Adhesive Pad, 3" x 4".
Nexcare™ Cushioned Waterproof Adhesive Pads let you shower, swim, and bathe with total confidence. Designed to completely shield your sensitive injury from water and dirt, this waterproof dressing protects your wound with cushioned foam and an absorbent, no stick pad. This dressing stretches with your every move so you can hit the gym and play tag with your kids as you heal. Minor injuries are no match for your adventurous spirit, but proper care is essential¬–so reach for Nexcare™ Cushioned Waterproof Adhesive Pads to keep doing what you love without compromise.
- Provides cushioned protection to minor burns, scrapes, cuts and abrasions
- Strong adhesive stays on during water activities
- Absorbent pad wicks fluid and doesn't stick to your wound
- Conforms comfortably to your skin and moves with you during activity
- Breathable design provides lasting comfort
- Great for use during exercise
- Convenient design can be worn up to four days
- Made in the USA
- Package contents: 4
- Size: 3 x 4
- Color: tan
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Overall Length (Imperial): 4 in
Overall Width (Imperial): 3 in
Product Color: Tan
Product Type: Pads with Adhesive
Properties: Non-Stick Pad
Sizes Available: 4 ct. (Cat# AWP34): Dressing Size: 3" x 4"; Pad Size: 1-9/16" x 2-5/8"
Solution for: Cushioning, For Large Wounds, Waterproof
Use For: Waterproof protection of cuts, minor burns, abrasions and scrapes
Wound Type: Cuts / Scrapes / Abrasions, Minor Burns
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.