3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing, Medium Oval, 5-5/8" x 6-1/4".
- Allows wound and incision monitoring – Transparent film and absorbent pad allows wound or surgical incision to be monitored without dressing removal.
- Easy to apply – Clear design takes the guesswork out of application over the wound or surgical incision.
- Controls moisture – Novel acrylic polymer pad is breathable and designed to absorb low to moderate exudate to promote an optimal healing environment.
- Stays intact - Dressing does not break down in the wound or surgical incision.
- Non-bulky - The non-bulky design helps to prevent dressing roll or lift due to friction from linens, clothing or prosthetics.
- Barrier protection - Protects from external contaminants, bodily fluids, bacteria, viruses and water ingress.
- Extended wear - Wear time of up to 7 days gives patients extended protection beyond the initial hospital stay and into the home.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a unique, absorbent dressing that offers a clear view of the wound or surgical incision. Designed to handle low to moderate exudate.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a unique, absorbent dressing that offers a clear view of the wound or surgical incision. Innovative acrylic polymer absorbent pad is transparent, allowing the wound or incision to be monitored without dressing removal. Designed to absorb low to moderate exudate to promote an optimal healing environment. The 90800 is a 3" x 3-3/4" oval dressing that can cover surgical incisions up to 1 in.
- Partial and full thickness dermal ulcers
- Skin tears
- Pressure ulcers
- Superficial wounds and abrasions
- Superficial partial-thickness burns
- Donor sites
- Clean, closed approximated surgical incisions or laparoscopic incisions
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.