3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing, 2-3/4" x 3-1/2" (90001)
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing, 2-3/4" x 3-1/2".
Gel Pad Size: 2-3/4 in x 3-1/2 in (7 cm x 9 cm).
Dressing Size: 4 in x 4-3/4 in (10 cm x 12 cm*).
*Dimensions of entire dressing, including hydrocolloid and film backing.
**Dimensions of entire dressing, including hydrocolloid and border.
- Absorbent – Absorbs significantly more exudate than the leading hydrocolloid dressing. Ideal for low to moderate draining wounds.
- Long wearing – Proven up to 7 day wear time. Reduces the need for dressing changes.
- Stays in place – Water resistant film border adheres firmly, even in the presence of moisture. Film border seals to prevent edge lift.
- Will not breakdown in wound – Absorbs exudate without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound.
- Easy to use – Film border eliminates the need for tape and makes the dressing easier to apply.
- Protects the wound – Protects the wound and periwound skin from contaminants, bodily fluids, bacteria and viruses.* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral varrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is a long-wearing, water-resistant hydrocolloid dressing for partial to full thickness wounds with low to moderate exudate.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is a long wearing, water resistant hydrocolloid dressing for partial to full thickness wounds with low to moderate exudate. This dressing adheres to the skin in the presence of moisture, reducing the need for dressing changes with wear time up to 7 days. The outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses (in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from virus 27nm in diameter or larger.
- Partial and full-thickness dermal ulcers
- Superficial wounds and abrasions
- Superficial and partial-thickness burns
- Donor sites