3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing, 4 in x 4-3/4 in.
Gel Pad Size: 4 in x 4-3/4 in (10 cm x 12 cm).
Dressing Size: 5-1/4 in x 6 in (13 cm x 15 cm*).
*Dimensions of entire dressing, including hydrocolloid and film backing.
**Dimensions of entire dressing, including hydrocolloid and border.
- Absorbent – Absorbs significantly more exudate than the leading hydrocolloid dressing. Ideal for low to moderate draining wounds.
- Long wearing – Proven up to 7 day wear time. Reduces the need for dressing changes.
- Stays in place – Water resistant film border adheres firmly, even in the presence of moisture. Film border seals to prevent edge lift.
- Will not breakdown in wound – Absorbs exudate without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound.
- Easy to use – Film border eliminates the need for tape and makes the dressing easier to apply.
- Protects the wound – Protects the wound and periwound skin from contaminants, bodily fluids, bacteria and viruses.* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral varrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is a long-wearing, water-resistant hydrocolloid dressing for partial to full thickness wounds with low to moderate exudate.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is a long wearing, water resistant hydrocolloid dressing for partial to full thickness wounds with low to moderate exudate. This dressing adheres to the skin in the presence of moisture, reducing the need for dressing changes with wear time up to 7 days. The outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses (in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from virus 27nm in diameter or larger.
- Partial and full-thickness dermal ulcers
- Superficial wounds and abrasions
- Superficial and partial-thickness burns
- Donor sites
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.