Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
3M Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler, 15 gram tube (91110)
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrogel Wound Filler, 15 gram tube.
- Safe for patients – Preservative and latex-free, non-cytotoxic. Delivered sterile.
- Convenient – Packaged in 15 gram and 25 gram single-dose tubes.
- Versatile – Can be applied directly to the wound bed or to sterile gauze to lightly pack tunneled or undermined wounds.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrogel is an amorphous hydrogel, formulated to help provide a moist wound healing environment and support wound healing.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrogel is an amorphous hydrogel, formulated to help provide a moist wound healing environment that has been shown to support wound healing. This product is available in single dose tubes.
- Dry to minimally draining dermal ulcers: pressure, arterial, venous and neuropathic (diabetic) ulcers
- Wounds exhibiting dry eschar and fibrinous slough
- Post operative surgical wounds
- Abrasions and lacerations