Abbott Nutrition Calcilo XD Powder, 13.2 oz can (375g).
This product is for hypercalcemia.
Nutrition support of infants with hypercalcemia, as may occur in infants with Williams syndrome, osteopetrosis, and primary neonatal hyperparathyroidism, and when a low-calcium/vitamin D-free formula is needed.
- The only commercially available formula for the management of hypercalcemia in infants
- Only a minimal amount of calcium (15 mg/100 g powder; 2.9 mg/100 Cal)
- Lactose-free, Gluten-free
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition
- Calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus requirements should be determined by appropriate laboratory tests. This formula does not supply the minimum recommended intake of calcium, vitamin D or phosphorus for normal infants.
- Use under medical supervision
Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Corn Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sodium Caseinate. Less than 1.0% of: Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, m-Inositol, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, and Cyanocobalamin.
Contains milk ingredients.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.