Abbott Nutrition Ensure Pre-Surgery Clear Carbohydrate Drink, Strawberry (66437), 10 fl oz Bottle (296mL).
- DELICIOUS NEW FLAVOR: Strawberry.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From #1 doctor recommended brand Ensure
- RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF CARBOHYDRATES: Contains 50 g carbohydrates (primarily maltodextrin) and it is low in osmolality, which allows for drinking up to 2 hours before surgery, and can reduce nausea and vomiting after surgery1
- MEETS ENHANCED RECOVERY GUIDELINES: Meets guidelines for pre-surgery use of a clear carbohydrate beverage2,3 per the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS)* Society
- MEETS GUIDELINES FOR PREOPERATIVE FASTING4: Meets guidelines for use with preoperative fasting4 per the American Society Of Anesthesiologists (ASA)†
Ensure Pre-Surgery is specially designed to help reduce insulin resistance after surgery and improve patient outcomes. It is designed to be consumed up to 2 hours before surgery. Use as directed by your physician.
*ERAS is a trademark of the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Society. This product has not been reviewed or endorsed by the ERAS Society.
†American Society of Anesthesiologists is a registered trademark of the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA). This product has not been reviewed or endorsed by the ASA.
‡Studies conducted using formulas containing similar nutrients as Ensure Pre-Surgery. Be sure to follow the nutrition program recommended by your doctor.
References: 1. Ljungqvist O. Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol. 2009;23(4):401-409. 2. Lassen K, et al. Clin Nutr. 2012;31(6):817-830. 3. Gustafson UO, et al. Clin Nutr. 2012;31(6):783-800. 4. American Society of Anesthesiologists Committee. Anesthesiology. 2011;114(3):495-511.
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Fructose. Less than 0.5% of: Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Sulfate, and Sodium Selenate.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.