Abbott Nutrition Glucerna Shake, Chocolate Caramel, 8 fl oz Bottle (237mL).
- HELP MANAGE BLOOD SUGAR*: Glucerna® shakes have CARBSTEADY®, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates, to help minimize blood sugar spikes. Great as a meal or snack replacement
- DELICIOUS TASTE TO HELP CURB CRAVINGS: Making a smart choice can still be delicious with Glucerna shakes
- LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS: Glucerna is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for people with diabetes
- RICH, DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Glucerna shakes come in 5 amazing flavors you’ll love: Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, Creamy Strawberry, Classic Butter Pecan, and Chocolate Caramel
- NUTRIENTS YOU NEED: Each bottle contains 10 grams of protein, 180 calories, 1 carb choice, and 4 grams of fiber. Glucerna shakes are suitable for lactose intolerance and they are gluten-free (not for people with galactosemia)
Glucerna shakes are delicious grab-and-go meal or snack replacements designed for people managing their blood sugar. Glucerna shakes have CARBSTEADY, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates, to help manage blood sugar,* as well as 10 grams of protein, 180 calories, and essential vitamins & minerals. They are suitable for lactose intolerance and are gluten-free. Glucerna is the #1 brand recommended by doctors for people with diabetes.
*Designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes compared to high-glycemic carbohydrates.
Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil. Less than 2% of: Glycerin, Fructose, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Turmeric Color, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Red 3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.