Abbott Nutrition I-Valex-1 Powder, 14.1 oz Can (400g).
This product is for infants and toddlers with a proven disorder of leucine catabolism.
Nutrition support of infants and toddlers with a disorder of leucine catabolism. Use under medical supervision.
- Leucine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein
- Isoleucine and valine to help prevent deficiency of these amino acids
- L-carnitine (900mg/100g) to help supply amounts normally found in human milk
- DHA/ARA to support brain and eye development
- Lactose-free and gluten-free
- Halal and made with Kosher ingredients
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition
- Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet leucine and water requirements
- Do not boil mixture
*Ingredients not genetically engineered
Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, L-Alanine, L-Glutamic Acid, Modified Corn Starch. Less than 2% of: L-Aspartic Acid, L-Proline, L-Lysine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Arginine, Potassium Phosphate, Glycine, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, L-Valine, Magnesium Chloride, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, M. Alpina Oil, C. Cohnii Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, and Salt.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.