Abbott Nutrition Pedialyte Powder Packs, Variety Pack (Strawberry, Fruit Punch, Grape and Apple).
Eight (8) packets.
Two (2) per flavor.
- CONVENIENT REHYDRATION FOR KIDS & ADULTS: A convenient powder packet that offers a great-tasting way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration. It’s medical-grade hydration
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist recommended brand* for hydration. For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- HOW TO USE PEDIALYTE: Pour 1 packet into 8 fl oz of cold water and mix for refreshing hydration
Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packs are a convenient, advanced hydration solution that’s specially formulated with an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist recommended brand,* Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Simply dissolve one packet in 8 fl oz of cold water and enjoy. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2019). Data on file with manufacturer.
Fruit Punch (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less than 2% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40), Grape (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less than 2% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1), Apple (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less than 2% of: Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), and Strawberry (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor; Less than 2% of: Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1).
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.