Abbott Nutrition Pedialyte, Unflavored, 1 l bottle (360mL).
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte® provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration. It’s medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink.
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and Freezer Pops in 18 refreshing flavors.
- POUR & HYDRATE: Tastes best served chilled. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters of Pedialyte may be needed per day.
Pedialyte electrolyte solution is an advanced rehydration drink specially formulated with an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent mild to moderate dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2019). Data on file with manufacturer.
Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, and Zinc Gluconate.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.