Abbott Nutrition Pediasure Grow and Gain Shake, Banana Flavor, 8 fl oz Bottle (237mL).
- CLINICALLY PROVEN* GROWTH: Helps kids catch up on growth in just 8 weeks!†
- COMPLETE, BALANCED NUTRITION: 7g of protein, 32mg of DHA omega-3, antioxidants,‡ and 27 essential vitamins & minerals
- MOST RECOMMENDED: #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- 6 GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Berry, and S’mores
- MOMS’ NUTRITION CHOICE: Gluten-free, kosher, halal, with no artificial growth hormones§; suitable for lactose intolerance||
PediaSure nutrition shakes for kids are clinically proven* to help kids grow. We’re the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Each shake has 7g of protein to help build muscles, 32mg of DHA omega-3 for brain & eye development, antioxidants (vitamins C & E and selenium) for immune support, and 27 essential vitamins & minerals. Available in 6 great flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Berry, and S’mores. PediaSure Grow & Gain is gluten-free, kosher, halal, and suitable for lactose intolerance.|| Use as a snack or add to your favorite healthy recipes for your kids.
* Studied in children at risk for malnutrition.
† In children ages 3-4 at nutritional risk (5th-25th weight-for-height percentiles), when given 2 servings per day and dietary counseling.
‡ Vitamins C & E and selenium.
§ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
|| Not for children with galactosemia.
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Vitamins & Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Tuna Oil, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, Taurine, Stevia Leaf Extract, Monk Fruit Extract, L-Carnitine, and Lutein.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.