Abbott Nutrition Pediasure Grow and Gain Shake Mix, Chocolate Flavor, 14.1 oz Can (400g).
- CLINICALLY PROVEN* GROWTH: Helps kids catch up on growth in just 8 weeks!†
- COMPLETE, BALANCED NUTRITION: 6g of protein and 23 essential vitamins & minerals, made with non-GMO‡ ingredients
- MIX WITH WATER: An easy-to-make nutrition shake for kids available in 3 great flavors
- MOST RECOMMENDED: #1 pediatrician recommended brand of kids’ nutrition powder
- MOMS’ NUTRITION CHOICE: Gluten-free, kosher, halal, with no artificial growth hormones§; suitable for lactose intolerance||
PediaSure Grow & Gain Non-GMO‡ Shake Mix is clinically proven* to help kids grow. We’re the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Each serving has 6g protein to help build muscles and 23 essential vitamins & minerals. In delicious Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry flavors, our shake mix is gluten-free, kosher, halal, and suitable for lactose intolerance.||
* Studied in children at risk for malnutrition.
† In children ages 3-4 at nutritional risk (5th-25th weight-for-height percentiles), when given 2 servings per day and dietary counseling.
‡ Ingredients not genetically engineered.
§ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
|| Not for children with galactosemia.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower), Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: Medium chain Triglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, C. Cohnii Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.