Abbott Nutrition Pediasure Grow and Gain Shake Mix, Vanilla Flavor, 14.1 oz Can (400g).
- CLINICALLY PROVEN* GROWTH: Helps kids catch up on growth in just 8 weeks!†
- COMPLETE, BALANCED NUTRITION: 6g of protein and 23 essential vitamins & minerals, made with non-GMO‡ ingredients
- MIX WITH WATER: An easy-to-make nutrition shake for kids available in 3 great flavors
- MOST RECOMMENDED: #1 pediatrician recommended brand of kids’ nutrition powder
- MOMS’ NUTRITION CHOICE: Gluten-free, kosher, halal, with no artificial growth hormones§; suitable for lactose intolerance||
PediaSure Grow & Gain Non-GMO‡ Shake Mix is clinically proven* to help kids grow. We’re the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Each serving has 6g protein to help build muscles and 23 essential vitamins & minerals. In delicious Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry flavors, our shake mix is gluten-free, kosher, halal, and suitable for lactose intolerance.||
* Studied in children at risk for malnutrition.
† In children ages 3-4 at nutritional risk (5th-25th weight-for-height percentiles), when given 2 servings per day and dietary counseling.
‡ Ingredients not genetically engineered.
§ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
|| Not for children with galactosemia.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower), Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: Medium chain Triglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, C. Cohnii Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.