Abbott Nutrition Pediasure Sidekicks Shake, Vanilla Flavor, 8 fl oz Bottle (237mL).
- HIGH PROTEIN WITH FEWER CALORIES: With 40% more* protein, with 25% fewer Calories, than PediaSure Grow & Gain
- BALANCED NUTRITION: Helps fill the top 4 nutrient gaps—vitamin D, calcium, fiber, and potassium. Has no artificial growth hormones (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- MOST RECOMMENDED: #1 pediatrician-recommended brand
- HELPS KIDS GROW: Protein and key nutrients help kids catch up on growth
- KID-APPROVED FLAVORS: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry
From the #1 pediatrician-recommended brand, PediaSure SideKicks nutrition shakes for kids have 40% more* protein and 25% fewer† calories than PediaSure Grow & Gain and help fill the top 4 nutrient gaps—vitamin D, calcium, fiber, and potassium. Try PediaSure SideKicks in three kid-approved flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry.
*PediaSure SideKicks – 10g protein per 8 fl oz; PediaSure Grow& Gain – 7g protein per 8 fl oz
†PediaSure SideKicks – 180 Calories per 8 fl oz; PediaSure Grow & Gain – 240 Calories per 8 fl oz
Use as part of a healthy diet.
Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn, Soy), Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of: Vitamins & Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Nonfat Milk, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, Taurine, and L-Carnitine.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.