Abbott Nutrition Similac Alimentum Infant Formula Ready-to-Feed, 2 fl oz Bottle (59mL).
- 2-fl-oz bottles of Ready-to-Feed formula
- 24-HOUR DIFFERENCE: Our hypoallergenic formula starts reducing excessive crying due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours*
- EASY TO DIGEST: Lactose-free formula has broken down proteins that are easier to digest for babies with food allergies
- NO CORN: Ready-to-feed formula is corn-free and has DHA & ARA, nutrients found in breast milk that support brain & eye development
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 pediatrician recommended brands†
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with food allergies, including colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours.* It’s corn-free and lactose-free and has no palm olein oil, which promotes softer stools, more like a breastfed baby. And it has DHA & ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that support brain and eye development.
* Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on file, AC84, August 2004. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio.
† Based on combined recommendations of Similac & EleCare.
Water (87%), Sugar (4%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (2%), Modified Tapioca Starch (2%), Safflower Oil (1%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (1%), Soy Oil (1%). Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.