Abbott Nutrition Abbott Nutrition Similac Go and Grow Non-GMO Milk-Based Toddler Drink Powder with 2'Fl HMO, 1.5 lb Can (24 oz /680g).
- TODDLER NUTRITION: Has 25 key nutrients that may be missing from your toddler’s diet, including iron, vitamins C & E, and DHA, that milk alone can’t provide
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: First toddler drink with 2’-FL HMO (human milk oligosaccharide*), an immune-nourishing prebiotic
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: With DHA, lutein, and vitamin E—important nutrients for your toddler’s brain and eye development
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: From the makers of Similac, the #1 pediatrician recommended infant formula brands†
Go & Grow by Similac Toddler Drink with 2’-FL HMO helps balance your toddler’s nutrition. Now that your little one is growing bigger and eating more table food, it can be hard to tell if she’s getting the nutrition she needs. Go & Grow by Similac is the first toddler drink with 2’-FL HMO, an immune-nourishing prebiotic for immune support. Two 4-fl-oz servings have 25 key nutrients to support your toddler’s growth and development. It also has our unique blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E to support your toddler’s brain and eye development.
* Not from human milk.
† Based on combined recommendations of Similac and EleCare.
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, m-Inositol, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Potassium Hydroxide.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.