Abbott Nutrition Similac Sensitive Go and Grow Non-GMO Toddler Drink Powder with 2'Fl HMO, 1.46 lb Can (23.3 oz /661g).
- EASY TO DIGEST: Milk-based sensitive toddler drink suitable for children with lactose sensitivity
- TODDLER NUTRITION: Has 23 key nutrients that may be missing from your toddler’s diet, including iron, vitamins C & E, and DHA, that milk alone can’t provide
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: First toddler drink with 2’-FL HMO (human milk oligosaccharide*), an immune-nourishing prebiotic
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: With DHA, lutein, and vitamin E—important nutrients for your toddler’s brain and eye development
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: From the makers of Similac, the #1 pediatrician recommended infant formula brands†
Go & Grow by Similac Sensitive NON-GMO‡ Toddler Drink with 2’-FL HMO helps balance your toddler’s nutrition. Now that your little one is growing bigger and eating more table food, it can be hard to tell if she’s getting the nutrition she needs. Go & Grow by Similac Sensitive is the first toddler drink suitable for lactose sensitivity with 2’-FL HMO, an immune-nourishing prebiotic. Two 4-fl-oz servings have 4 grams of protein and 23 key nutrients to support your toddler’s growth and development. It also has our unique blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E to support your toddler’s brain and eye development and contains no artificial growth hormones.§
* Not from human milk.
† Based on combined recommendations of Similac and EleCare.
‡ Ingredients not genetically engineered.
§ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Calcium Phosphate. Less than 2% of: Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, C. Cohnii Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Inositol, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Lutein, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, and Vitamin B12.
Contains milk ingredients.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.