Abbott Nutrition Similac® Soy Isomil® Infant Formula, Soy-Basedsy-to-Digest, for Lactose Intolerance, Baby Formula, Powder, 30.8 oz.
Similac Soy Isomil is a nutritionally completesy-to-digest, soy-based formula for infants with fussiness and gas. It’s the only soy formula clinically shown to help support the developing immune system, similar to infants fed human milk or milk-based formula.* Our gentle, soy formula is specially designed for babies with lactose intolerance and galactosemia.
- VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY: For infants and children from families who follow a vegetarian diet
- SOOTHES SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Our milk-free, lactose-free formula is nutritionally complete and easy-to-digest, with the gentleness of soy to soothe baby’s tummy
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Similac Soy Isomil infant formula has prebiotic FOS and is the only soy formula clinically shown to help support the developing immune system, similar to infants fed human milk or milk-based formula*
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Features our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, special ingredients found in breast milk, to support baby's brain and eye development
- TRUSTED FORMULA: Similac® is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms†
If your baby has fussiness or gas, ask your physician about switching to Similac Soy Isomil. Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights of less than 1800 g.
* Exclusively breastfed for at least 2 months and weaned to milk-based formula without added nucleotides.
† Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 6/2020, Nielsen data.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.