Abena Abri-Form Comfort L4.
- Absorbency level: Maximum/Overnight ( 122 fl oz )
- Waist/Hip size: Large ( 39" - 60" )
An adult brief designed to give one of the highest levels of incontinence protection with a plastic backing that helps keep moisture in while also helping to neutralize odors. Soft and reliable leakage barriers extend to the sides in both the front and the rear. Flexible tape provide a comfortable fit and easy repositioning.
Abri Form Comfort offers a wide range of all-in-one briefs for moderate to heavy incontinence designed to give optimum leakage security for highly demanding situation.
- Those seeking the highest levels of security and protection
- Heavy urine loss and/or light fecal leakage protection
- Those seeking high level of nighttime protection
- Those experiencing mobility and/or dexterity issues
The Abri Form Comfort Range offers a discreet, cotton-feel textile back sheet (TBS) and breathable, non-woven side panels to mantain healthy skin and optimum comfort for the user.
- Optimal leakage protection provided by soft and reliable leakage barriers extended right to the edge
- High quality hook and loop tapes for optimal fit and easy repositioning
- Soft, comfortable and noiseless textil backsheet with breathable sidepanels for healthy skin and optimum comfort
- Unique Top Dry system providing a dry surface and rapid absorption
- Excellent absorption provided by long cellulose fibres, super-absorbents and an additional core in the centre
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale –for better indication of capacity use
- Latex-free and non-chlorine bleached
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.