ABRI-LET - Fitting Room, Mini (w/ adhesive tape).
- Those seeking the highest levels of security and protection
- Light to heavy urine loss and/or light fecal leakage
- Nighttime protection if using a pad during the day
- Women during pregnancy, and/or post-partum use
The ABRI-Let series boasts a variety of multipurpose rectangular pads, which can be used as a maternity pad, booster pad, absorbing pad for wound care, or as a light incontinence pad.
Multipurpose Pads performance for any incontinence level
ABRI-LET™ is our complete line of multipurpose pads that assist with any level of incontinence. From ultra light to very heavy, ABRI-LET has a solution for you. The Anatomic line features an anatomically shaped pad with a hydrophobic backsheet and no adhesive tape--perfect for very light incontinence or fecal leakage. The Mini line also features a hydrophobic backsheet, but is a rectangular shape that includes adhesive tape for additional security. The Booster line is fully breathable, with “flow-thru” technology for the utmost absorption when paired with another incontinence product.
ABRI-LET ANATOMIC MULTIPORPOSE PAD
ABRI-Let Anatomic is an anatomically shaped multipurpose pad with a hydrophobic backsheet and no adhesive tape. It can be used for multiple problematic situations, such as during pregnancy, for very light incontinence or for fecal leakage. It can be sterilized, making it suitable for multiple uses. The waterproof backsheet makes it wearable with normal underwear.
ABRI-LET MINI MULTIPORPOSE PAD
ABRI-Let Mini is an absorbent rectangular pad with a hydrophobic backsheet and adhesive tape for additional security. It is a multipurpose pad that can be used as a light incontinence pad or maternity pad. The waterproof backsheet makes it wearable with normal underwear.
ABRI-LET NORMAL BOOSTER PAD
ABRI-Let Normal is an absorbent “Flow-Thru” rectangular pad with a soft and ultra-thin core. The product has a foil-free polypropylene backsheet and therefore is fully breathable. It can be used as a booster pad to achieve extra absorption when used together with another incontinence product. It can also be used as a maternity pad or an absorbing pad for wound care. Do not wear with normal underwear.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.