ACME First Aid Only™ SmartCompliance™ General Business First Aid Cabinet Large, 206 Pieces.
- With Pain Relief Medication
- Plastic Case
- EZ Refill System
This wall-mount or carry business first aid kit is ideal for offices and work sites. The swing-out door and easy-to-carry handle add extra convenience. A unique cabinet design eliminates disorganized and missing supplies. Clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock.
- 1-1/2 inchx 1-1/2 inch patch plastic bandage
- 1 inch x 3 inch fabric bandage
- 3/4 inch x 3 inch plastic bandage
- fingertip fabric bandage
- knuckle fabric bandage
- butterfly wound closure
- 40 inch x 40 inch x 56 inch triangular sling/bandage
- (10) 2 inch x 2 inch gauze dressing pad
- (10) 3 inch x 3 inch gauze dressing pad
- 2 inch conforming gauze roll
- 3 inch conforming gauze roll
- 5 inch x 9 inch trauma pad
- alcohol cleansing pad
- (2) BZK antiseptic towelettes
- first aid/burn cream
- antibiotic ointment
- 10 yds x 1/2 inch first aid tape
- first aid guide
- exam-quality vinyl gloves
- stainless steel tweezers
- CPR face shield and vinyl gloves set
- extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
- ibuprofen tablets
- aspirin tablets.
- Dispenses supplies one at a time, controlling excess usage and overstocking costs.
- Patented SmartTab® ez Refill boxes snap into place, simplifying restocking and keeping supplies organized.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA regulations and ANSI standards.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.