Moleskin is the most reliable dressing for blister prevention available. Adventure Medical Kits has made it easier than ever to apply, adding die-cut shapes to fit common problem areas, including the heel, side of foot, and toes. Apply moleskin to problem areas before you begin hiking or as soon as you feel friction on the trail, and blisters will be a thing of the past. Includes alcohol wipes for surface preparation.
Prevent Blisters from Forming
Moleskin immediately reduces friction, keeping hot spots from developing into blisters.
Leave the Scissors at Home
11 die-cut moleskin pieces per sheetch specifically shaped to fit common blister areas. No scissors required!
Size: 4.25" x 6.5" x .5"
Weight: 1.6 oz.
Group Size: N/A
Trip Duration: N/A
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 6 - Alcohol Wipe
- 1- Foot Care Instructions
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.