Adventure® Mountain Hiker Medical Kit.
The must-have companion for overnight adventures, the Hiker contains carefully-selected first aid supplies to treat common on-the-trail injuries and illnesses. This hiking first aid kit features essentials ranging from moleskin and After Bite® to EMT shears and a trauma pad. First aid supplies are organized into clearly-labeled, injury-specific compartments under the Easy Care™ Organization System, making it easy to find what you need quickly. The water-resistant bag has durable, semi-transparent pockets to keep the contents safe and dry and a reflective mountain logo so you can quickly find the kit in the dark. Blisters, sprained ankles, and wounds won’t slow you down for long with this portable medical kit, which also contains common medications to treat pain and manage allergic reactions. Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Hiker kit is the lightweight addition to your hiking gear that prepares you and a friend for whatever you may experience during a weekend on the trail.
Wilderness Medicine: A Condensed Guide
Know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with the up-to-date wilderness first aid information in this hiking first aid guide, edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD.
Easy Care First Aid® System
Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care™ organization system, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets, letting you easily find what you need at a moment’s notice.
Backcountry Wound Care
Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad, close wounds with butterfly bandages and medical tape, and stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage so you can hike out safely.
Find it Fast Design
Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
Lightweight & Durable
Pack all the first aid supplies you need without weighing down your pack. This compact hiking first aid kit weighs less than 8 oz. and features a durable, water-resistant medical bag.
Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker’s #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
Size: 6.5" x 3" x 5.5"
Weight: 0.45 lbs
Group Size: 1 - 2 People
Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Cuts & Scrapes
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Register Your Kit Card
- 3 – After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), 2 Pkg./1
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
Stop Bleeding Fast
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
Wound Care / Blister / Burn
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 2"
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1" x 2.5 yd.
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.