Adventure® Ultralight / Watertight .7 Medical Kit.
Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. This compact kit weighs a mere 5.8 oz., yet contains the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-2 people traveling on 1 – 4 day trips, including supplies to immobilize fractures, close wounds, and treat blisters. Two layers of protection make this first aid kit 100% waterproof, ideal for canoeing, ultralight hiking, and backcountry skiing. Whether you're a multi-sport enthusiast, adventure racer, or ultralight hiker, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 can be counted on to perform without slowing you down, no matter how intense the elements or the adventure.
The Choice of Multi-Sport Athletes
Pack the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships because of its proven ability to perform for any and every outdoor sport without letting or weighing you down.
Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your first aid kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
Fractures & Sprains
Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages included to help you immobilize fractures and provide support out on the trail.
Emergency Gear Repairs
Repair gear on-the-go using the included safety pins and mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn't need to slow you down.
Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses
Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 28 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Size: 7.5" x 10" x 2"
Weight: 8 oz.
Group Size: 1 - 2 People
Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.