Adventure® Ultralight / Watertight .9 Medical Kit.
Whether you're backpacking, mountain biking, skiing, or canoeing, the Ultralight/Watertight .9 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. You'll travel light and fast with this waterproof first aid kit, designed for multi-sport trips of 1-4 days with 1-4 people. The kit features two layers of rugged waterproofing protection, keeping the contents safe and dry even in the most extreme elements. Ideal for ultralight hiking, this kit lets you keep weight to a minimum, as it weighs less than 8 oz., while still being prepared. The Ultralight/Watertight .9 is stocked with first aid essentials to treat common outdoor injuries, as well as emergency supplies to provide trauma care for bleeding, fractures, and sprains. Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals and multi-sport athletes, this kit can be counted on to perform no matter how intense the adventure and the elements.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
Switch from backpacking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, this medical kit will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bags and a water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
Control bleeding with a trauma pad, dressings, and wide elastic wraps. Stabilize fractures and sprains using a variety of bandages and wraps that immobilize fractures and provide support.
Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses
Clean and close wounds with an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
Emergency Gear Repairs
Repair gear quickly on-the-go using the included safety pins and a mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn't need to slow you down!
Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Size: 10" x 7.5" x 3"
Weight: 12 oz.
Group Size: N/A
Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.