Akray USA TechLITE Pen Needle 32G (6mm), Light Purple.
Premium Quality Needles. Comfort, Convenience and Value.
As your Diabetes Health Ally, ARKRAY provides a robust portfolio of reliable and accurate products to help manage diabetes. Our new premium quality TechLITE pen needles are designed to deliver reliably smooth and comfortable insulin injections.
These disposable needles combine thin-wall technology with precise lubrication techniques and pinpoint sharpening to help provide a safe and precise insulin injection experience. Available in multiple gauges to meet individual needs, TechLITE pen needles promote our brand promise of innovative and reliable products – all at an affordable price.
Enhanced "Smart Thread" Design
Helps prevent insulin leakage and ensures a secure fit to major pen brands
Precision cutting techniques create a sharper point which facilitates smoother penetration into the skin.
Thin Wall Technology
Promotes precise insulin flow and a smooth and accurate injection experience.
A continuous level of silicone lubrication provides gentle penetration and may help minimize pain.
TechLITE Pen Needles fit most insulin pens. Compatibility includes, but is not limited to, the following list:
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.