Bard PowerLoc® Safety Infusion Set with Y-injection Site, 20 Gauge x .75in.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5mL/s
POWERLOC® SAFETY INFUSION SET
- Power injection capability enables imaging
- MiniLoc® SIS + Power Injection Capability = PowerLoc® SIS
- Small design facilitates ease of dressing
- Low Profile
- Light weight
- Site visibility
- Small footprint
- Dual lumen port adaptable
The PowerLoc® Safety Infusion Set Family is designed with both the clinician and the patient in mind. The product is indicated for the administration of fluids, drugs and blood sampling via a surgically implanted vascular port. The PowerLoc® Safety Infusion Set Family is the ideal device for accessing PowerPort® devices. This power-combo enables contrast agents to be power-injected. As a result, tissues show up more clearly in CECT scans, making it easier to monitor patient condition.
The PowerLoc® Safety Infusion Set's low profile and small footprint and design make it an ideal needle for dressing the access site. The small size of the needle and the downward angle of the tubing coming off of the back of the device help to maintain dressing integrity.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.