Bard StatLock® PICC Plus Foam Anchor Pad, Crescent Sliding Posts.
STATLOCK® PICC PLUS STABILIZATION DEVICE
- The StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device offers great versatility and ease of use.
- Combining the latest in design and engineering technology, StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device releasably secures most winged–catheters on the market.
- Just lift the transparents "gull-wings," place catheter wings over the posts, and close.
- Anchor pad available in breathable, nonabsorbent tricot polyester or closed cell foam.
- Sterile and latex-free.
StatLock® Stabilization Devices are a more effective alternative to tape in helping improve clinical outcomes, quality of care and economic efficiencies. The StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device is a "post and door" design to house the suture wings of virtually all peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs). Available in adult, pediatric and neonatal sizes.
The StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device in a dressing change kit offers the StatLock® PICC Plus Stabilization Device with additional components including a mask, gloves, ChloraPrep™ Frepp™ solution, measuring tape, transparent dressing, gauze, alcohol pads, label, and adhesive strips. Another kit is available–for both PICC and CV dressing changes–which includes a drape, ChloraPrep™ One-Step and additional gauze. Now it's easier than ever to reap the clinical advantages of the StatLock® Stabilization Device with the ease of dressing change components in one package.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.