Bio Compression Systems Model SC-3004-DL Sequential Circulator.
Model SC-3004-DL Sequential Circulator
Model SC-3004-DL Sequential Circulator is a 4 chamber gradient, sequential, pneumatic compression device, intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary Lymphedema. The device is additionally intended for alternate treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency, as well as general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The SC-3004-DL is intended for home or hospital use.
- Dimensions: 4.5in x 11.75in x 7.75in / 11 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.65 lbs / 2,56 kg
- Pressure Range: 0-120mmHg
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.5 A
- 60 Second Cycle Time
- Warranty: 3 years
- Unilateral or Bilateral Operation
What Does it Do?
- Reduces Pain
- Improves Lymphatic and Vascular Flow
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Prevents Infection
- Provides Effective Prophylaxis for Venous Thrombosis
- Reduces Dynamic Edema
Pneumatic compression is contraindicated for the patients with:
- Congestive heart failure
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Inflammatory phlebitis or episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Infections in the limb, including cellulitis, without appropriate antibiotic coverage
- Active Cancer except for palliative care
- Other indications as identified by the treating physician
(By order of a physician only)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.