Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
BSN Jobst Artiflex Bandage, 6" x 3-2/7 yds (904700)
BSN Jobst Artiflex® Bandage, 4" x 3-2/7 yds.
BSN Jobst® Artiflex® Bandage is a multi-purpose non-woven padding bandage that can be used to help protect sensitive skin. It provides padding around bony or irregular shapes and ensures even distribution of pressure. This bandage is generally used before wearing a compression garment and helps reduce swelling. It is air-permeable, eliminates skin maceration, and is well tolerated by the skin.
- BSN Jobst Artiflex® Bandage is useful as underpadding for plaster or synthetic casts.
- Provides added comfort in wrapping for lymphedema.
- Designed to allow the optimal management of edema.
- Non-absorbent, so padding effect is not compromised even in humid conditions.
- Non-woven padding 40% polyester, 40% polypropylene, 20% polyethylene.
- Applies easily without creasing.
- Does not mat or stick together.
- Autoclavable at 120°C when sterile application is required.