Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Cardinal Health Argyle Directional Suction Catheter Mini-Tray, 8 FR (140988)
Cardinal Health™ Argyle™ Directional Suction Catheter Mini-Tray, 8 Fr/Ch (2.67 mm), Pediatric, Graduated.
- DeLee Tip
- Sterile, coil packed suction catheter with directional valve
- Two (2) walleted blue nitrile latex-free exam gloves
- Mini tray offers maximum efficiency
Argyle™ Suction Catheter Tray with Directional Valve
The Argyle™ suction catheter with directional valve reduces the chance of exposure to aspirated sputum and is color-coded for easy French size identification. The suction catheter comes packaged with two nitrile, powder-free gloves in a mini-tray that offers maximum efficiency. The mini-tray serves as a basin to be used during the procedure to hold sterile water or saline.
- Firm but flexible catheter maintains efficient suction with ease of insertion and withdrawal.
- DeLee pediatric tip minimizes trauma
- 1 cm graduation marks on pediatric sizes ensure accurate insertion distance for pediatric use
- Not made with natural rubber latex