Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Cardinal Health Argyle Single Suction Catheter with Chimney Valve, 8 FR, Pediatric (30888)
Cardinal Health™ Argyle™ Single Suction Catheter with Chimney Valve, 8 Fr/Ch (2.67 mm).
- Sterile Straight Packed Suction Catheter, Chimney Valve 8 Fr
- DeLee Tip
- Single-use, disposable
Argyle™ Suction Catheters with Chimney Valve
Argyle™ suction catheters with chimney valve have a large opening on the control vent that minimizes residual suction. Catheters are available in two tip styles - the smooth, atraumatic DeLee tip with staggered eyes, and the angled whistle tip.
- Chimney valves utilize Whistle tip for adult sizes (10-18 Fr) and DeLee tip for Pediatric (5-8 Fr)
- Variety of sizes and put ups for one-stop shopping
- Staggered and opposite eyelets reduce potential for invagination or blocked suction
- DeLee pediatric tip minimizes trauma
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 1 cm graduation marks start at 4 cm on pediatric and 16 cm on adult catheters