Carex Bathtub Transfer Bench.
The Bathtub Transfer Bench is a safe and comfortable option for transferring to and from the bathtub. This transfer bench features space for shower curtain placement, an adjustable seat height, and a textured, non-slip surface on both the seat and back. Comes standard with over-sized slip-resistant tips for increased stability.
- Increases bath safety with easy transferring into the tub. Bath safety is essential for those with muscle weakness or other health conditions. One side of the bath tub bench sits on the outside of the tub or shower while the other sits inside. This offers an easy support surface for users to slide in and out of the shower. The handle and non-slip legs give users additional comfort and accessibility.
- Height adjustable from 16" to 20". The adjustable shower bench offers comfort with height adjustable legs. The legs are easy to adjust with the push of a button.
- A heavy duty shower bench with a 300 lbs weight capacity. The bath bench is made of highly durable molded plastic to provide a reliable source of support able to withstand daily use. All of the seat's materials are waterproof to ensure there is no mold, warping, or damage caused from water.
- Non-slip texture on bench and backrest for added safety. The tub transfer bench's non-slip texture adds more safety. The texture keeps the user in place and provides a sturdy grip to aid in bathing.
- Reversible seat back for left- or right-handed entry. The backrest can be connected to either side of the seat to accommodate a specific side. This is perfect for anyone with any existing injury or weakness to one specific side.
- Oversized slip-resistant tips keep it from slipping. The shower bench seat comes complete with slip-resistant tips to prevent the chair from budging when in use. These tips are designed to stay in place regardless of how much water is in the tub.
- Fits most bathtubs and showers. The bath seat fits most standard size bathtubs and showers making it ideal for anyone. At just 11 lbs, installation is quicksy, and painless. No need to worry about carrying heavy equipment around since installation is tool-free.
Product Dims (h x w x d):m19.25" - 23.25" x 31" x 20.05"
Maximum Weight: 300lbs
Height Adjustable Legs: Yes, 16" to 20" high
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.