Carex E-Z Lock™ Locking Raised Toilet Seat With Armrests.
Add bathroom safety and independence with our E-Z Lock Locking Raised Toilet Seat with Armrests. The toilet elevator adds 5 inches of height to any standard toilet to assist those with bending or sitting difficulties. The easy-to-use locking mechanism secures the raised toilet seat to the toilet bowl, and the smooth contour seat has built-in hand grips for secure handling. This seat fits most toilets and is lightweight and easy to clean.
- Adds 5" of height to the toilet seat. Anyone with sitting or standing difficulties can benefit significantly from a toilet seat extender. It reduces the sit to stand height and prevents slips and falls.
- Comes with padded armrests for comfort and support. The toilet seat with arms adds a higher level of support for those with significant medical or balance issues. This bathroom aid acts as a handicap toilet seat or a toilet seat for elderly persons.
- 17.25" of width between the armrests. An ample amount of width offers flexibility and natural movement for anyone in need.
- Safely secures to the toilet. The elevated toilet seat secures to the toilet via a locking mechanism for a tight fit. You won't have to worry about the bathroom aid coming loose.
- Durable, lightweight, and portable. The portable toilet seat riser is constructed of heavy-duty molded plastic for a reliable source of support. Its 300 lbs weight capacity gives it a sturdy build for continuous and long-term use. A lightweight build enables it to be transported to other bathrooms without issue easily.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Package Weight: 8 lb.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 5" x 15.5" x 17"
Product Weight: 5.6 lb.
Package Dims (h x w x d): 17.5" x 20.25" x 14.5"
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.