Carex Universal Bath Seat Without Back.
The Universal Bath Seat without Back fits into virtually every tub or shower, whether at home or away. It features an innovative design to support up to 400 lbs comfortably. The patented Exact Level height adjustment makes height adjustment easy. There are drainage holes in the shower chair to eliminate water pooling and a convenient notch for a hand-held shower spray. This bath chair is easy to assemble without the need for tools.
- Created for comfort. The shower chair's innovative design provides an uplevel of comfort and shower safety. The wide 18" seat provides a comfortable level of seating for movement.
- Height adjustable 16" to 21". Our patented Exact Level height adjustment makes adjusting the height easy and quick. No more struggling to get shower seat height even on all legs. The adjustable shower chair's height range is perfect for a wide array of users.
- Supports up to 400 lbs. The heavy-duty shower chair is made of durable molded plastic for reliable shower assistance for elderly persons and handicapped. Its been designed to withstand everyday use and never warp from water, a feature critical to assistive bathing shower seats.
- Easy, tool-free assembly. The shower chair for elderly persons comes ready to be assembled with no tools required. The legs are removable, making it an excellent travel shower chair. Assembly takes only a few minutes.
- Fits most tubs and showers. The shower chair's size makes it a universal fit for most bathtubs and showers. It's ideal for anyone in need of a bath seat to take everywhere with them.
- Built-in side handles for support. The added handles offer an extra support surface. The handicap shower seat provides security to prevent slips and falls.
- Drainage holes prevent water from pooling. A significant problem with most shower seats is water pooling. This poses a fall and slip risk. The drainage holes avoid build-up water for safety and comfort.
- Convenient notch to hold hand-held shower spray. The notch adds another level of convenience.
- Available with or without a back.
Weight Capacity: 400 lb
Height Adjustable: Yes
Package Dims (h x w x d): 23.25" x 18" x 10.25"
Package Weight: 9.8 lb
Product Dims (h x w x d): 16" - 21" x 21" x 18"
Product Weight: 8.5 lb
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.