Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast 2-Piece Assura Ileo Night Bag, Opaque, Blue (2837)
Coloplast® 2-Piece Assura® Ileo Night Bag, Opaque, Blue.
|Product name:||Night drainage bag - 2L - Coupling: Blue|
- 2 liter capacity for very high output stomas
- Clamp closure
- Comes with bag hanger
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Assura® 2-piece ileo night drainage bag
A bed appliance with a high capacity. The Assura 2-piece ileo night drainage bag combines the unique Assura spiral adhesive with a bed appliance designed to allow for a comfortable night' rest.
The Assura 2-piece ileo night drainage bag fits Assura and SenSura Click barriers. It offers people with an ileostomy a solution for night drainage: its long, anti-kink neck allows for movement in bed during the night, while it can collect up to two liters of output from the stoma.
For a comfortable night's' rest
- Long neck - allows for movement in bed during the night, while a transparent, anti-kink tube within the neck minimizes the impact of twisting during the night and ensures that air can pass onward to the collection bag.
- Volume indicator - makes it easier to tell how much the bag contains.
- Long drainage tube - makes it easier to control emptying, and a clamp is used to close the outlet.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura extended wear adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 2-piece ileo night drainage is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convexity.