Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Assura 1-Piece Closed Pouch, Stoma Size 1-3/8", Standard, Flat (12176)
Assura® 1-piece closed, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once. Assura 1-piece closed appliances are available with flat or convex light barriers. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool
- Body-friendly shape - the shape of the pouch is anatomically designed, making It'screet and comfortable to wear
Convexity for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece closed is available with two different levels of convexity designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Opening type: Pre-cut
Stoma Size: 35 mm | 1-3/8"
Pouch Size: Maxi (8-1/2" / 530 mL)
Barrier type: Standard